Manuscript: Oxford, Bodleian Library, Fairfax 12
- England, North?
- Richard Gameson, The manuscripts of early norman England c. 1066-1130 (Oxford: Published for the British Academy by Oxford University Press, 1999)
- Anne Lawrence-Mathers, Manuscripts in Northumbria in the eleventh and twelfth centuries (Cambridge: D.S. Brewer, 2003)
- Jo Story, 'After Bede: continuing the Ecclesiastical History' in Early medieval studies in memory of Patrick Wormald, ed. Stephen Baxter (Farnham: Ashgate, 2009).
Contents in handlist:
- Aldhelm Metrical epitaph for Archbishop Theodore preserved in Bede’s Historia ecclesiastica V.8, f. 116v, (ALDHELM.Theodore.Epit)
- Bede Verses on St Æthelthryth from his Historia ecclesiastica IV.20, f. 98r-v, (BEDE.Aethelthryth.Vers)
- Bede Epitaph for St Wilfrid from his Historia ecclesiastica V.19, f. 130r, (BEDE.Wilfrid.Epit)